Sports Resource Group - Ordering Information
- Name______________________________ Organization______________________________
- Daytime Phone_____________________________email__________________________
||Accutrend Lactate Analyzer - call for availability
||Lactate Test Strips (Varies
by quantity - see prices)
||Lactate Control Solutions (high and low solutions)
||Scientific Training of Horses
||Shipping and Handling
*This is a three digit code on back of card for MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
For American Express it is four digit code, usually on front.
|Credit Card -
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
|Card Number ________________________________ Expiration ___________
|Purchase Order (US/Canadian Universities or Hospitals only)_______________
|Bill Me (Emergency Veterinary Practices)_____________
Shipping Cost Guidelines
- Shipping costs since July 2007 have increased dramatically due to fuel costs so we had adjust our shipping
costs to reflect what we are being charged. Shipments to Canada and Europe have also increased substantially due
to changes in currency conversions.
- Use 1 pound rate - $12.50 for shipments of up to 10 boxes of test strips. Home residence or remote areas- add
- Use 2 pound rate - $16.00 for 11-20
boxes of test strips. Home residence or remote areas- add $2.50.
- Use 3 pound rate - $20.00 for shipment of 21-30 boxes of test strips. Also
used for shipment of Analyzer. Home residence or remote areas- add $2.50.
- International shipping estimates will be provided on request. To Canada it is usually $30-$55 depending upon
weight and location. Generally it is $40-$60 to Western Europe depending upon the weight and destination.
Shipment to other areas in Europe will be provided on request. South America is $60-$80 depending upon weight.
Shipments to Asia, Australia and Africa will be based on country and weight. Changes in the exchange rate of the
dollar has increased international shipping costs in the last year.
- Print this page, fill in the necessary information and fax to 1-914-741-5623
Sports Resource Group has been importing and distributing lactate
equipment since 1996. At first the products were meant for sports medicine
but in recent years there has been an increasing interest in the use of
these products in veterinary and research applications. Originally the products
were marketed under the Accusport brand name but in recent years the analyzer's
name has been changed to Accutrend Lactate. These are identical analyzers
except for the name.